My first word is officially "hi". It sounds more like a very high-pitched "iiiii", but I've learned to use it for greetings. Sometimes I put a little pizazz into with a squeal!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sydney - it was so good to see you tonight. You are getting so big and more beautiful everyday :) Go Girl with using your words!!!!
Thanks for stopping by! This blog is written to preserve family memories and share photos with our wonderful family and friends. Sydney and Reid are the stars of this blog and bring more happiness, love, and laughter to our lives than we ever imagined possible.
To read previous entries, scroll down to the Blog Archive and click on the arrow next the month that you'd like to see.
2 comments:
Sydney - it was so good to see you tonight. You are getting so big and more beautiful everyday :) Go Girl with using your words!!!!
Hello Princess Sydney! You are sooo adorable I feel like pinching your cheeks b/c you are so cute!
Post a Comment