December 3, 2007

S.O.S.

Dear Readers,

I am Sassy Sydney's big sister, Sadie. I am sending out this plea in the hopes that you can help my mom and dad see the error of their ways. I used to feel like the light of their life. I was the star of the show, the twinkle in their eye, the peanut butter to their jelly... and NOW I have to share all of that. My little sister was born and my whole world changed. I can't sleep in until 11:00 anymore, I have to share the couch, I had to give up 50% of my snuggle time, my ball has been in the drawer since last month, I can't turn the crying off, the stroller runs into my heels. Enough is enough... I LIKED BEING AN ONLY CHILD!

Love, Sadie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadie - you break my heart! You can come play at my house any time! Murphy loves visitors! I promise to bring over surprises for you when I visit! You have been such a good girl this year, I'm sure Santa will bring you lots of new balls!

Love,
Aunt Katie

Anonymous said...

Sadie-

Papa feels your pain. At one time I was the light of your Mom's eye- her Daddy. She couldn't wait to get my hug(and the $20 bill that I slipped her) every time she left to go back to college. Then you came along and I became secondary. Now, with Sydney in her life I don't even exist to your Mom.

Sadie, I want you to know that you can come and live with Mimi and Papa anytime you want. In Mimi Land there are lots of balls and all kinds of snuggle time.

A Loving and Caring Papa.

Anonymous said...

Sadie,

Anytime you want to move to the A.T.L we will come up and get you. You were a good girl when we came to visit and we loved throwing the ball in the back with you. Broozer and Rita will be delighted to have you also.

Love,

Brabe & The Kids

Anonymous said...

Sadie - At least you are still there and I know that your mom amd dad LOVE you very much. Things will get better, I promise :)
YOu can always come to Kelly's and play with Nico, sorry no lady.
Kelly

Anonymous said...

I miss Lady!
- K2

Grandma said...

Sadie - I love you soooo much. You can come here and stay however long you want. Lots of love and snuggles here.

It won't be long until you are the light of Sydney's eye.

Love
Grandma F.

Anonymous said...

We miss Lady too!!!!