Not only am I a big fan of The Ohio State Buckeyes, but I also loooooove Kirk Herbstreit. I wake up early on Saturdays so that I don't miss College Gameday. He is a major hunk!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm soooooo proud of you! Already you have EXCELLENT taste! GO BUCKS! Love Aunt Katie
Thanks for stopping by! This blog is written to preserve family memories and share photos with our wonderful family and friends. Sydney and Reid are the stars of this blog and bring more happiness, love, and laughter to our lives than we ever imagined possible.
To read previous entries, scroll down to the Blog Archive and click on the arrow next the month that you'd like to see.
3 comments:
I'm soooooo proud of you! Already you have EXCELLENT taste! GO BUCKS!
Love Aunt Katie
Sydney, we have something in common :0)
http://dandelionjelly.blogspot.com/2006/06/hes-so-dreamy.html
I don't think I like this choice in teams for you Sydney!! I think you should take after your amazing Aunt Kurry and be a Michigan fan!! Go Blue!!!
Post a Comment